Code of Ethics
Requirements & Dues
- Do whatever necessary to make sure that the event is a success.
- Have a personal sense of obligation to each individual client.
- Treat each client fairly and honestly, providing all contracted services in a
- Promote good will between the client and the wedding/event industry.
- Promote good will between fellow members.
- Hire and train the most professional staff. Treat your staff in a professional
manner at all times.
- Use honest and factual advertising.
- Establish reasonable, proper fees for services and provide written estimates
to each client.
- Operate a business that is a credit to the organization and the community.