Hood River Barre
1021 12th street, HR Or 97031
Hood River Barre hosts fun, dynamic classes that target your entire body on both a strength training and aerobic level.
With roots in dance, Pilates and yoga, barre will chisel and tone your arms, abs, glutes and legs.
Set to music with engaging choreography, you will be sweating and smiling!
Karin G's Yoga
Karin G’s Yoga
* Custom therapeutic yoga programs individually tailored to your needs
* Private instruction delivered in the privacy of your home, office, or designated space
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee recognition gift packages, weddings, & private events
* Individual and group rates
The planning, the coordinating, the “hoops” to make everyone happy…all things that come with planning a wedding. Sometimes the meaning of the whole celebration gets lost in the hustle. Karin G’s Yoga offers several ways you bring things back into perspective. These therapeutic yoga sessions allow you to tone up physically and mentally in preparation for your wedding. Physically you will add strength and flexibility and bring balance to the body and mind. Emotionally it will help clear the mind, relax and calm nerves, and bring grounding and awareness to the day. Wedding options are unique and may include:
• Private Bliss for the Bride to Be ~ Schedule as many private sessions as you need, as far in advance as you need. Begin your sessions before the wedding to help you ground, center and relax during the last 3 months; OR schedule a few sessions the week of the wedding. This packages offers discounts depending on how many sessions you reserve.
• Wedding Day Private Yoga Session ~ Be focused and present for your special day. Your wedding is about you and your love, but it is easy to get lost in the details, and planning and making everyone happy. Choose to start your day with a one on one private yoga session to quiet the chaos, ground, and connect with your Self.
• Bridal party session ~A fun and relaxing way to connect with your bridesmaids and get the wedding day started.
• Bride and Groom ~ Connect with your loved one before the wedding. Just the two of you; taking time to breathe, move, and laugh together before the wedding. Reconnect with what lies beneath it all; your love, your friendship, your life together.
Karin Guertin, owner and founder of Karin G's Yoga is a registered yoga teacher, a physical therapist assistant, and holds a master’s degree in social work. She is a member of Yoga Alliance and the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
Spaces are limited due to wedding season demand. Contact Karin G's Yoga at 541.490.5341 to book your wedding yoga experience now.